Places...Places...Places!

Places...places...places!!! Each and every one of us have a desire to go somewhere else that will make us happy...some do this to re-invigorate himself...to think...to meditate...to have some peace of mind...to visit old friends...to visit relatives. Some go there in their own...some with their friends and most especially with their family. I, being a Pisces is a nature lover, I want to explore and do some adventures. But sometimes the kind of job I have make it impossible to do what I want. So If I have enough time or if I can cope it I rather go to savour the new air I can inhale. Well, it is obvious that as of now I can't boast that I've been to another country. What I plan, as my budget can't make it is to first, see all the beautiful place here in the Philippines. I've been to Pagsanjan Falls, Lagos del Sol at Caliraya Lake, Abra, my wife hometown wherein I saw how they celebrate their fiesta and Semana Santa, some beaches in Ilocos Sur, at Vigan, I've already seen Mayon Volcano and the Church there, I can't recall its name, I've been to Tagaytay, the Tagaytay Highlands, Baguio, I climbed the Mount Makiling, I've visited Corregidor, Bataan and so many places. I also swimmed so many beaches here in the Philippines from Bicol, Batangas, Quezon, Bataan, Ilocos, etc. There's still so many places here that I wasn't able to see but I know someday I will...before I can say that residing in a strange land is more beautiful than living here in my own country.

Narvacan, Ilocos Sur



Peak 2, Mt. Makiling, Los Baños, Laguna

Mud Spring, Los Baños, Laguna

Days Hotel, Batangas City

Lagos Del Sol


Hundred Islands

Puerto Galera











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips For a Successful Relationship

5 Special Ways to Show Love To Your Partner

Climbing Mount Makiling